ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS - Seniors at WMHS whose project proposals have been approved, and who meet the following qualifications are eligible for the senior internship program:
- Students must be scheduled for sufficient credits/courses to receive a diploma in June.
- The student must be in good standing academically and may not have violated the discipline policy or the attendance policy as outlined in the student handbook.
- Students must have teacher approval, verified by a completed Teacher Approval Form, and no outstanding obligations.
- Students enrolled in AP courses, must remain in those courses until the completion of the AP exam. Students may participate in the Internship Program on an abbreviated basis until the completion of the exams, pending teacher approval and approval from the internship host.
- Your third term grade will rollover to fourth term.